Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

henderson

SanFrancisco for the first time.

3 posts in this topic

In december I will be going to San Francisco. While Im there I will be staying at a hotel near union square. Since this will be my first time in the city I would greatly apriciate some advice regarding attractions,dining,and shoping. If anyone could also tell me what the weater is usually like in December that would be wonderful. I forgot to mention that Im only going to be in town for two days, a saturday and sunday.

In december I will be going to San Francisco. While Im there I will be staying at a hotel near union square. Since this will be my first time in the city I would greatly apriciate some advice regarding attractions,dining,and shoping. If anyone could also tell me what the weater is usually like in December that would be wonderful. I forgot to mention that Im only going to be in town for two days, a saturday and sunday.