SanFrancisco for the first time.

henderson

In december I will be going to San Francisco. While Im there I will be staying at a hotel near union square. Since this will be my first time in the city I would greatly apriciate some advice regarding attractions,dining,and shoping. If anyone could also tell me what the weater is usually like in December that would be wonderful. I forgot to mention that Im only going to be in town for two days, a saturday and sunday.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In december I will be going to San Francisco. While Im there I will be staying at a hotel near union square. Since this will be my first time in the city I would greatly apriciate some advice regarding attractions,dining,and shoping. If anyone could also tell me what the weater is usually like in December that would be wonderful. I forgot to mention that Im only going to be in town for two days, a saturday and sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived