ICCF Lunch and Learn

GRDadof3

Which date work best for the next lunch-n-learn?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a date that would be your #1 pick

• Thursday Nov. 8th
    • Friday Nov. 9th
    • Monday Nov. 12th
    • Tuesday Nov. 13th
    • Any of these would be fine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What dates do you propose Jeff? WE are pretty flexible at TFD and would be happy with whatever date you set. Probably in the best interest of the whole group...there should be a two week notice given... How many UP"ers will be able to tour the facility?

Thanks,

I voted for a Friday or a Monday and I'm excited. I'm going to take advantage of the kindness of my employer and try and come to this. Since I work all day on the internet, technically, I could work one of those days at home. I mean since I am a temporary employee he did tell me I should be allowed some flexibility. Is this wrong of me? :D

I drove by the Blodgett/ICCF building tonight; the scaffolding is down and the floodlights were on- Let me just say, this place looks GREAT!!! :yahoo: I can't believe the transformation its gone through from a couple of years ago. And with the Green Well in the front full of people, the vibrancy of this section of Cherry is just incredible. WOW!

I drove by the Blodgett/ICCF building tonight; the scaffolding is down and the floodlights were on- Let me just say, this place looks GREAT!!! :yahoo: I can't believe the transformation its gone through from a couple of years ago. And with the Green Well in the front full of people, the vibrancy of this section of Cherry is just incredible. WOW!

I live just a tad closer to Heritage Hill than East Hills but I am so excited! I love East Hills. I love all of Grand Rapids. I sound like I'm on pixy stix and bouncing off the walls but I'm so happy and excited thinking about all the retailers, buildings, business, etc. I know, I'm a big dork.

Anyway, I'm just so glad I happen to live nearby; when I moved here I had NO idea what this part of town was like. I had to take everyone's word for it. It's great! I don't want to leave this house but I'm only here because of the super cheap rent. Maybe when I buy it'll be in this area. Maybe....

My early exit poll data tells me that with 8 votes for Friday, and 7 who are open to any day, Friday seems like the clear winner.

I'll let Rachel know. :thumbsup:

BTW: As michaelskis mentioned, if you can't make the Friday tour, it sounds like they have a Grand Opening Open House this weekend.

Jean, I totally feel your excitement. What I have noticed about it over here--the sense of community. My neighbors are some of my best friends, and we all look out for each other. I hope this retail burst is sustainable...I have my doubts about some, but will support them as much as I can. Welcome to the neighborhood...I hope you're here to stay!

Archived