Aqua

Allison Slater

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I can't wait to see this thing finished, in person, but it sounds like there's a bunch of other skyscrapers proposed/under construction right around it, possibly masking the architecture save for a side view.

Apparently if I remember correctly, some of those balconies extend up to 12 feet out of the building. That's a very impressive balcony to have.

Here are some shots of the site today. The sales trailer is very impressive with a huge model showing the entire neighborhood. Worth a visit on your next trip to Chicago.

1781637387_8427f288b7.jpg

Plus or minus the same view as the rendering. Coming up out of the ground above the street.

1781637421_b9ca3f3730.jpg

Yes, other buildings will block the view, but it will still be impressive.

1781637343_aedb54146c.jpg

From the other side.

1781637443_5244d666ff.jpg

The podium is huge on this one, extends from the street to the park on the back side.

1782509028_5dd6cfc8c8.jpg

The top of the adjoining parking garages is the street level entry for this building.

1781637475_0cae97d7bf.jpg

Now where did I leave my hammer?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived