Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Downtown Development Numbers

GRDadof3    1837

Earlier this month, the DDA compiled a list of downtown completed projects, projects under construction, and projects in the planning stages. Here is a quick rundown:

cityslicker    0
Earlier this month, the DDA compiled a list of downtown completed projects, projects under construction, and projects in the planning stages. Here is a quick rundown:

GRDadof3    1837
Yes Hats off to Eric Pratt and the DDA! They help make dreams/visions come to life...

We hope to share a little insight on a project we are working on within the next two weeks.

best,

cheshireguy    0

C'mon CItySLicker!!! Just let the cat out of the bag already. Haven't we learned from WOODTV8 that blowing the lid off a huge story far too early can only help to secure the development terms??? Haven't you ever heard of a one Mr. Duane Faust??? :lol:

cityslicker    0
C'mon CItySLicker!!! Just let the cat out of the bag already. Haven't we learned from WOODTV8 that blowing the lid off a huge story far too early can only help to secure the development terms??? Haven't you ever heard of a one Mr. Duane Faust??? :lol:

cityslicker    0
You can tell us when the time is right cityslicker, and not a moment sooner. :thumbsup: I don't want to be responsible for mucking up a renovation project.

I think Cheshireguy was just kidding anyway, FWIW. :)

cheshireguy    0

Yes, totally kidding with the comment on WOODTV8 and Faust - I have a weird, New Dehli-dry humor. I really don't want to hear anything until everything has been set in stone (or brick, which is good, too).

cityslicker    0
Yes, totally kidding with the comment on WOODTV8 and Faust - I have a weird, New Dehli-dry humor. I really don't want to hear anything until everything has been set in stone (or brick, which is good, too).