Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Downtown Development Numbers

12 posts in this topic

Earlier this month, the DDA compiled a list of downtown completed projects, projects under construction, and projects in the planning stages. Here is a quick rundown:

Earlier this month, the DDA compiled a list of downtown completed projects, projects under construction, and projects in the planning stages. Here is a quick rundown:

Yes Hats off to Eric Pratt and the DDA! They help make dreams/visions come to life...

We hope to share a little insight on a project we are working on within the next two weeks.

best,

C'mon CItySLicker!!! Just let the cat out of the bag already. Haven't we learned from WOODTV8 that blowing the lid off a huge story far too early can only help to secure the development terms??? Haven't you ever heard of a one Mr. Duane Faust??? :lol:

C'mon CItySLicker!!! Just let the cat out of the bag already. Haven't we learned from WOODTV8 that blowing the lid off a huge story far too early can only help to secure the development terms??? Haven't you ever heard of a one Mr. Duane Faust??? :lol:

You can tell us when the time is right cityslicker, and not a moment sooner. :thumbsup: I don't want to be responsible for mucking up a renovation project.

I think Cheshireguy was just kidding anyway, FWIW. :)

Yes, totally kidding with the comment on WOODTV8 and Faust - I have a weird, New Dehli-dry humor. I really don't want to hear anything until everything has been set in stone (or brick, which is good, too).

Yes, totally kidding with the comment on WOODTV8 and Faust - I have a weird, New Dehli-dry humor. I really don't want to hear anything until everything has been set in stone (or brick, which is good, too).