The Pines at Springwoods

The Pines

Hello,

I have been following UrbanPlanet NWA for quite some time now, and have not seen any news on the brand new ranch style condominium development in Fayetteville, so I thought I'd share some info with you all.

The project is a franchise of Epcon Communities and it will consist of 122 ranch style condominium homes. It is located right across the street from the Razorback Park Golf Course, and next to the Audubon Preserve at 2600 Deane Solomon Road.

Condos range anywhere from 1300-1950 sq ft, offering five different floorplans. The Showcase home and Clubhouse are finished and there have already been several closings with people slowly moving in. The developer will not saturate the market with the condos however, and building process will be sales driven.

Here are a few pictures. All homes built so far have been Energy Star rated!

Pines013.jpg

Pines015.jpg

Pines002.jpg

PinesClubhouse1.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are four condos in each buildings, shaped in a pinwheel design. Each have a two car garage and a separate private entrance.

Most will be four plexes, although there will be five duplex type buildings offered for the entire project.

The common walls between the condos are the garage, and then a double wall with utility room, storage room, kitchen, and one bedroom on either side.

They live like single family homes, without the outside maintenance part of it. POA covers all landscaping, exterior maintenance, Clubhouse expenses, Swimming Pool maintenance, and exterior building insurance and common area liability.

There are four condos in each buildings, shaped in a pinwheel design. Each have a two car garage and a separate private entrance.

Most will be four plexes, although there will be five duplex type buildings offered for the entire project.

The common walls between the condos are the garage, and then a double wall with utility room, storage room, kitchen, and one bedroom on either side.

They live like single family homes, without the outside maintenance part of it. POA covers all landscaping, exterior maintenance, Clubhouse expenses, Swimming Pool maintenance, and exterior building insurance and common area liability.

i'm sorry, but I find the design of these units pretty uninspired. This is very typical "spec-house" architecture--brick and fake stone, big gables, metal windows, etc., and I think you'll have a hard time selling these. A new single-family house of similar design can be bought for $100-$120 a square foot in many different developments in similar or better locations. You need more differentiated product to succeed in this market.

How much are the POA dues ?

i'm sorry, but I find the design of these units pretty uninspired. This is very typical "spec-house" architecture--brick and fake stone, big gables, metal windows, etc., and I think you'll have a hard time selling these. A new single-family house of similar design can be bought for $100-$120 a square foot in many different developments in similar or better locations. You need more differentiated product to succeed in this market.

I was a little hesitant about posting any information, but I saw NO information on this development at all. If I have crossed any lines of forum rules, please let me know, and I can edit my posts. My goal was to be informative and share what I knew, and answer any questions directed by forum members, because that is what is a trend with all the other threads on different developments in NWA.

I was a little hesitant about posting any information, but I saw NO information on this development at all. If I have crossed any lines of forum rules, please let me know, and I can edit my posts. My goal was to be informative and share what I knew, and answer any questions directed by forum members, because that is what is a trend with all the other threads on different developments in NWA.

This is crazy, everyone is here in order to be informed about developments in their area. This particular development is kind of out of the way, and was mentioned because nobody really even knows it exists. This is why I read this forum. I want to hear from developers and agents rather than someone's uninformed opinion. This particular developer is nice enough to be available to answer your questions, I suggest you allow developers and their agents here in order to get real information. Also, if you read the info and check out the project, you'll see that it is VERY different than what is being built in Fayetteville right now. BTW, This looks absolutey nothing like any Lindsey property I have ever seen.

I don't think anyone was decisively against the postings. I appreciate hearing about different developments, also. However, I can't kid myself and I'm gonna step out on a limb, but I think this forum topic and postings were inappropriate. It definitely was advertising, and my thoughts are that the development info could be posted but not under a separate topic and more fits as residential development post in the Fayetteville topic. It's not really a large development either.

Anyways doesn't seem like a big offense either, and we all make mistakes. There was another topic recently about advice about finding a house or subdivision (something similar to Har-ber area). That's definitely against forum rules. It's not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

Admittedly, this thread seems a bit more like a plug than most, it's not too much different than when one of us discovers a development that we're (presumably) not involved with and come on here posting our pictures and website links saying "look what I found", therefore, I don't see a big issue with it.

Archived