The Pines at Springwoods

The Pines

It is somewhat hard to show from the pictures what makes these homes special, especially the Energy Star factor. They should not be compared to single family homes, because that they are not. And yes, the design could be similar, but quality of construction and amenities offered are certainly not going to be remotely similar in any regard. Fayetteville features a TON of townhomes, and some highrise condominium options (with some shocking price stickers), but none are of the concept offered here, ranch style with all exterior maintenance and insurance provided, and a Clubhouse to enjoy the time with family and friends in.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Yeah I have no problem with that, but I thought it would be wrong to not say it was a plug. I'm sure people get turned off, but I think we're pretty lenient compared to the forums that have more real development news about "urban" things.

Archived