Abbeville

distortedlogic

I could not find a thread for Abbeville, but thought it was worthy of one. I have been there many times in the past, but was there again this summer. The Abbeville square, with its brick streets, historic buildings, and shops and restuarants make for a very charming small town, definitely worth a visit. It also is home to some beautiful churches, old houses, and big trees. I have to say, that for it's size, it is one of the prettiest small towns I have seen anywhere in the country. Does anyone have any pictures that they care to share or discuss?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could not find a thread for Abbeville, but thought it was worthy of one. I have been there many times in the past, but was there again this summer. The Abbeville square, with its brick streets, historic buildings, and shops and restuarants make for a very charming small town, definitely worth a visit. It also is home to some beautiful churches, old houses, and big trees. I have to say, that for it's size, it is one of the prettiest small towns I have seen anywhere in the country. Does anyone have any pictures that they care to share or discuss?

Archived