NCAA Basketball

Raintree21

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A SHOCKER in the making....Kansas leading UNC 40-12 in the 1st Half :shok:

Memphis looks very impressive! Almost like a NBA team.

Kansas is on fire right now, it is crazy how well they are playing.

on another note---Tulsa won the CBI over Bradley.

Wow.. The UNC game was horriffic. I stopped watching it after a while. The only good thing that could possibly come of it is maybe Hansbrough will stay for his senior year. Supposedly he said he would not leave for the NBA until he won a championship. Although it's gonna be hard to convince him to stay after he's won just about every award there is to win this year.

I was for Memphis so my view may be slanted, but I thought Memphis lost the game more than Kansas won it. If Memphis would have made more than 1-5 foul shots in the last two minutes it wouldn't have mattered. Their first opportunity at two foul shots could have put them up 9 points with about 1:30 left. They make those two shots and the game is over. They blew it at the end, they knew it, and you could see it on their faces. That's why they came out so flat in the OT and just got beat.

Credit where it's due goes to Kansas for stepping up and taking advantage of that. They beat Memphis in the end and were better in the OT.

Congrats to Kansas.

With teams across the country losing top talent who will be next year's contenders be? UNC would be #1 if Hansbrough stays but I've seen several mock drafts place him in the first round from 10-20 so its probable to see him leave early as well. Next year could be a wide open field.

• 1 year later...

Just to revive this thread... how about USC's upset of #1 Kentucky? Obviously I'm pretty excited about it and the very positive implications for my team. UK is a great team though, and probably bound for the Final Four.

Yeah, I heard about that. Good job. I also liked College of Charleston's upset of UNC (that was a long time ago, but I can't get over it).

• 1 year later...