NCAA Basketball

Raintree21

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's THE night. UNC vs. DOOK rematch. #1 vs. #5 with mostly healthy teams. Should be a great game and hopefully a great defeat for the Dookies. :thumbsup:

it is exciting. 9pm iat Camden indoor also, a lot of hype I am excited for the game.

Nice game between UNC and Duke!!! Nice comeback by Duke; did they run out of gas at the end?? UNC looks strong!

As always dgreco, thanks for the updates with the cool logos :thumbsup: March Madness is upon us!

Winthrop knocked out Notre Dame in the 1st round last year.

Edited by richyb83

Nice game between UNC and Duke!!! Nice comeback by Duke; did they run out of gas at the end?? UNC looks strong!

As always dgreco, thanks for the updates with the cool logos :thumbsup: March Madness is upon us!

Winthrop knocked out Notre Dame in the 1st round last year.

Thanks,

I think we may see a few upsets this year in the tourney and it will be exciting. I think UNC looked physical for the first time this year and are probably the best team going into the tournament.

What's really gonna help UNC is that by dominating Dook last night with the win, they've pretty much secured the #1 seed in the East giving them the Charlotte bracket and giving them pretty much all "home games."

I think they need to make it to the semi's if they other #1's win in their tournaments to get the overall #1. If they others do not I think they get it regardless of how they do in the ACC tourney.

the fifth team in and its first appearance in the tourney since 1971....

dde.gif Drake Bulldogs out of the Missouri Valley

Bubble teams across the country cry in delight. A Drake loss would've been bad news for the bubble teams like OSU, UF, Cuse, and so on...

The next game that the bubble teams need to take notice is with Butler and Cleveland St on Tuesday.

Bubble teams across the country cry in delight. A Drake loss would've been bad news for the bubble teams like OSU, UF, Cuse, and so on...

The next game that the bubble teams need to take notice is with Butler and Cleveland St on Tuesday.

now they gotta hope that SD doesn't win the WCC tournament.

second team to punch their ticket tonight.....

wwk.gif Western Kentucky Hilltoppers out of the Sun Belt.

and minutes later the last team of the night earns a spot to the tourney.

bbr.gif Butler Bulldogs out of the Horizon.

A bunch of bubble teams breathe a sigh of relief with all the teams that are supposed to win actually coming through and winning.

Hopefully he isn't an NBA bust. I hate when great college players never end up being great NBA players.

Yeah, he has no doubt been a great college player in a tough league but he still just seems a little immature for NBA standards to me. I really hope he stays another year for UNC's sake and so that he can continue to grow and become a better, stronger, more mature player.

Yeah, he has no doubt been a great college player in a tough league but he still just seems a little immature for NBA standards to me. I really hope he stays another year for UNC's sake and so that he can continue to grow and become a better, stronger, more mature player.

agree 100% and hope that he turns out to be a star and not fade like many other players...

for the tourney maybe an easier way to read this :D

Atlantic Coast, March 13-16

America East, March 7-15

Atlantic 10, March 12-15

Atlantic Sun - Belmont

Big 12 - March 13-16

Big East - March 12-16

Big Sky, March 8-12

Big South - Winthrop

Big Ten, March 13-16

Big West, March 12-15

Colonial Athletic - George Mason

Conference USA, March 12-15

Horizon - Butler

Ivy - Cornell

Metro Athletic - Siena

Mid-American, March 12-15

Mid-Eastern Athletic, March 11-15

Missouri Valley - Drake

Mountain West, March 12-15

Northeast, March 6-12

Ohio Valley - Austin Peay

Pacific 10, March 12-15

Patriot, March 5-14

Southeastern, March 13-16

Southern - Davidson

Sun Belt - Western Kentucky

Summit - Oral Roberts

Southwest Athletic, March 12-15

West Coast - San Diego

Western Athletic, March 11-15

Thanks for the easy on the eyes visual dgreco.

Tomorrow is when the conference tourney action really begins as some of the major conferences begin play. Now is the time for the bubble teams to make it or not.

OSU over MSU?

Syracuse over Villanova?

Florida over Alabama?

Good thing for the bubble teams that Butler did win tonight; that does save an extra spot.