NCAA Basketball

Raintree21

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Belmont lost by 1 pt in upsetting Duke. That would have been great. So far, no real upsets unless you consider Texas A&M's (9 seed) victory over BYU an upset.

the upsets are the 11 over 6 games I think other than that we won't see many.

luckily I have got every game so far except Kentucky lost! Other than that everything is as should be I think.

I thought GMU had a shot, but they were getting blown out early.

Wow dgreco, you sure were busy today! What a heartbreaker for Belmont. K-State beating USC was not much of an upset IMO. Some impressive beatdowns today. This year could all the #1 seeds reach the Final 4?? The year of the "not many" upsets??

Poor Missisippi Valley breaking the record for Lowest Points with 29.

How ironic would it be for Florida and Ohio State to meet up in the NIT Finals after playing in the two previous NCAA Championships??

Edited by richyb83

01uua.gifUCLA 70

over

16mmr.gifMississippi Valley State 29

Wow!

I know this was a 1 vs. 16, but 29 points!

How ironic would it be for Florida and Ohio State to meet up in the NIT Finals after playing in the two previous NCAA Championships??

If Florida and Ohio State make it to the NIT final it will be the most highly watched NIT final ever.

Wow!

I know this was a 1 vs. 16, but 29 points!

If Florida and Ohio State make it to the NIT final it will be the most highly watched NIT final ever.

I feel ad for the MVS fans. That is a tough one to watch. Yes you make the tourney but you just got rocked.

As for hte NIT if that is the final I agree completely, but I have a feeling we may see Syracuse instead of Florida on that side of the bracket.

I feel ad for the MVS fans. That is a tough one to watch. Yes you make the tourney but you just got rocked.

As for the NIT if that is the final I agree completely, but I have a feeling we may see Syracuse instead of Florida on that side of the bracket.

Florida has had trouble with the better teams this year due to rebuilding and having a very young team. Their best player is a freshman. They are very put out by not being invited to the NCAA tournament after winning it two consecutive years. Even a 16 seed would have been better than being snubbed. They feel like they have something to prove now. That has given them motivation which can carry you through some close games, but they are dealing with a lack of talent that may not get them past the better teams in the NIT. It should be interesting. It makes the NIT very intersting for the first time in years.

Ohio State is in the same situation to a lesser degree and probably has a better chance to make it to the final. It will be fun to watch.

Edited by facilities man

What a treat!!! :yahoo: With Easter being so early; having off for Good Friday(+Tourney a week early) actually getting to be here at the house watching all these games!

Gonzaga/Davidson(half-time) has been the best game I've seen so far! Excellent 1st round match-up! And 12th seed Western Kentucky has 5th seed Drake on the ropes.

Edited by richyb83

What a treat!!! :yahoo: With Easter being so early; having off for Good Friday(+Tourney a week early) actually getting to be here at the house watching all these games!

Gonzaga/Davidson(half-time) has been the best game I've seen so far! Excellent 1st round match-up! And 12th seed Western Kentucky has 5th seed Drake on the ropes.

I had drake making it to the sweet sixteen I am upset about this matchup right now. Other than that everything is going good and another 15 seed is playing a 2 seed hard.

WOW! What a wild game! Drake down by as many as 16 in the 2nd half loses in OT at the buzzer!

Davidson played great in the 2nd half down by as many as 11. They are battle tested with 23 straight wins; with early season losses(close games) to UNC, Duke and UCLA. They are a darkhorse.

It's a shame American hung in there so long with Tennessee; CBS ticked me off showing them, and leaving the Davidson/Gonzaga game during their comeback. And all of the commercials were ridiculous!

WOW! What a wild game! Drake down by as many as 16 in the 2nd half loses in OT at the buzzer!

Davidson played great in the 2nd half down by as many as 11. They are battle tested with 23 straight wins; with early season losses(close games) to UNC, Duke and UCLA. They are a darkhorse.

It's a shame American hung in there so long with Tennessee; CBS ticked me off showing them, and leaving the Davidson/Gonzaga game during their comeback. And all of the commercials were ridiculous!

San Diego upset!! And I am so happy because it says my Drake pick since pretty much 98% of people picked UConn! what a great game.