Bacon Salt at Grand Rapids Meijer on 28th St SE

baconsalt

A few months ago, a friend and I launched something called Bacon Salt (www.baconsalt.com and www.baconsaltmovie.com). Bacon Salt is a zero calorie, zero fat, vegetarian, kosher seasoning that makes everything taste like bacon.

Our story is that of two young guys who had an idea to make the world taste like bacon, made a product, got lucky (we launched the company on a $5,000 win on America

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought some Friday - it's awesome and the uses would appear to be endless. Kudos to Meijer for the revamped Cascade store - the grocery section had more variety than any other store I've seen in the area and the layout is near perfect. I live in East Hills but am planning on making the drive out there at least once a month. (Take Burton all the way out and you can go in the back way, avoiding 28th altogether.) It's my new favorite grocery store.

Archived