The Big Red One is Coming...

RAK

Target is nothing like Wal-Mart and there's a huge difference between the products and very little difference between the prices. I'm a Wal-Mart regular and when I do get a chance to go shop at Target in Fayetteville it is always a joy. All The products at Target are so much more exciting and higher quality than Wal-Mart and I'm tired of Wal-Mart never having what I'm looking for in stock. Wal-Mart.com is a much better shoppiung experience than the stores and the website has a much better product selection and now that you can get most things with free shipping to the stores that's all the stores are really good for these days. When Wal-Mart did away with layaway they really lost a lot of customers and now that Wal-Mart has raised the prices on pretty much every product in the store I really only shop at Wal-Mart for most groceries. Hopefully that will change when we can get some more grocery competition up here. About the only store Wal-Mart beats hands down is K-Mart and that was proven a few years ago when K-Mart closed a bunch of stores. Target has not even lost stride because of Wal-Mart... if anything Target has become even better because of Wal-Mart.

I used to think Wal-Mart was the better place to shop, but now its only a pale reflection of its former self. I cannot wait until Target opens in Rogers! Now if only we can get Krogers all will be perfect.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived