John Kuiper gets it...

Yankee Fan

So I am reading this article about a west coast real estate firm buying properties in West Michigan. And I come to the paragraph where John Kuipers talks about selling West Michigan to outsiders. Can anyone post that paragraph? We need more people thinking like John. Nice work!

http://www.grbj.com/GRBJ/ArticleArchive/20...n+Buildings.htm

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I *think* this is the part of the article you're talking about:

GE{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}PC Industrial Vice President John Kuiper explained when a potential out-of-town client comes here, his firm encourages the executives to stay at a downtown hotel so they can get a first-hand look at the entertainment and cultural options the city offers and see the new developments being built. Kuiper said all the activity they find in the central business district usually leaves those clients with a positive impression of the metro area, and the executives from the Bay Area company were no exception.

"Whether it's investment properties or large industrial users, I'm selling the market

Kuiper, Suwyn, Hunderman, Marcusse, Kraay, all these guys get it! They all run Grubb & Ellis Paramount Commerce, heads and tails above the other brokerage firms. Just ask the MEDC, The Right Place etc, no one has as many out of town users or investors looking in our area. I wish more people would follow in that path. There's more headlines to come.

Kuiper, Suwyn, Hunderman, Marcusse, Kraay, all these guys get it! They all run Grubb & Ellis Paramount Commerce, heads and tails above the other brokerage firms. Just ask the MEDC, The Right Place etc, no one has as many out of town users or investors looking in our area. I wish more people would follow in that path. There's more headlines to come.

Archived