Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yankee Fan

John Kuiper gets it...

10 posts in this topic

I *think* this is the part of the article you're talking about:

GE{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}PC Industrial Vice President John Kuiper explained when a potential out-of-town client comes here, his firm encourages the executives to stay at a downtown hotel so they can get a first-hand look at the entertainment and cultural options the city offers and see the new developments being built. Kuiper said all the activity they find in the central business district usually leaves those clients with a positive impression of the metro area, and the executives from the Bay Area company were no exception.

"Whether it's investment properties or large industrial users, I'm selling the market

I *think* this is the part of the article you're talking about:

I hope that guy doesn't get in trouble for blabbing our secret all over the place.

I hope that guy doesn't get in trouble for blabbing our secret all over the place.

Kuiper, Suwyn, Hunderman, Marcusse, Kraay, all these guys get it! They all run Grubb & Ellis Paramount Commerce, heads and tails above the other brokerage firms. Just ask the MEDC, The Right Place etc, no one has as many out of town users or investors looking in our area. I wish more people would follow in that path. There's more headlines to come.

Kuiper, Suwyn, Hunderman, Marcusse, Kraay, all these guys get it! They all run Grubb & Ellis Paramount Commerce, heads and tails above the other brokerage firms. Just ask the MEDC, The Right Place etc, no one has as many out of town users or investors looking in our area. I wish more people would follow in that path. There's more headlines to come.

Jeez, I hope so. Every property downtown that seems to be endlessly sitting vacant has a Grubb & Ellis sign in the window. Let's hope the steak matches the picture on the menu. :rolleyes: