Weep for the future, weep for us all

monsoon

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are only two candidates this time around that offer true change. Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. When all is said and done, there's probably not a dime's difference in the other candidates.

The media, snakes that they are, sweep the two candidates of change under the rug and pretend they don't exist.

great summary of what should be obvious to a lot of people.

i really wish people like ron paul or dennis kucinich would get more media attention. unfortunately, that won't happen unless we get rid of the parties and make one big presidential election. do it like one of those shows like dancing with the stars where the people vote once a week for several weeks knocking off the lowest "contestant" (and probably having some drop out themselves) each week until we get someone with more than 50% of the popular vote.

If we had real elections in which every candidate had the same amount of money and the same amount of air time, Kucinich would be a frontrunner, no doubt. I'm not sure about Paul, but I think he's quite a lightning rod. And I like that.

Several pundits were referring to Hillary Clinton as a neo-con on MSNBC political programs last night! Liberal commentators are saying her war stances are almost identical to Bush's.

It's looking pretty obvious that only a Pres. Kucinich or a Pres. Paul would end that insane war.

RP was on Leno last night, and NBC seems to be treating him a lot better lately. Maybe the media blackout is ending...

I really think the tide is turning, many people in this country are FED up with this gov't, the war, and establishment politicians. RP and Kucinich represent change from that, and people are starting to listen.

In my little town, there's several places where you can find Ron Paul banners and signs. Pamphlets at one of the two gas stations. Nice to see people taking notice.

But yeah, the mainstream media only wants you to vote between Hillary and Obama, Romney and Guiliani. Those four bring no change whatsoever. Jack Thompson too, the darling until it was found out nobody liked him and he's incredibly dull.

Did ya'll notice during the last Dem debate how a question about UFOs was asked of Kucinich? The audience giggled and snickered throughout his answer. One has to admire Kucinich for keeping his cool........what a bunch of garbage to ask a presidential candidate such a meaningless question.

The media were trying to make Kucinich look like a fool. The media apparently do not want any candidates in the race but status-quo polititians.

Did ya'll notice during the last Dem debate how a question about UFOs was asked of Kucinich? The audience giggled and snickered throughout his answer. One has to admire Kucinich for keeping his cool........what a bunch of garbage to ask a presidential candidate such a meaningless question.

The media were trying to make Kucinich look like a fool. The media apparently do not want any candidates in the race but status-quo polititians.

Not that it will receive much attention from MSM, but Ron Paul is set to raise over 2 mil in one day! The website thisnovember5th.com has been signing up supporters to donate today, the 5th of November, and as of this posting they have raised 1.3 mil since midnight! I'm not sure about the guy, but this display of netroots support is very impressive.

See the current total here: ronpaulgraphs.com

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,

The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,

I know of no reason

Why Gunpowder Treason

Should ever be forgot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived