Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DPK

Really random question, eta ~3 weeks ago.

4 posts in this topic

This lady at my office asked me about some event that happened on Glenwood South a couple weeks ago where there were apparently people dressed up in costumes of sorts and there were fancy cars driving in circles or something.

I know that makes no sense at all but that's pretty much a direct quote, lol. Maybe something will spark someones memory.

This lady at my office asked me about some event that happened on Glenwood South a couple weeks ago where there were apparently people dressed up in costumes of sorts and there were fancy cars driving in circles or something.

I know that makes no sense at all but that's pretty much a direct quote, lol. Maybe something will spark someones memory.

There was a fashion show at Haven in which the models arrived in various nice cars.