Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmokinJoeR

Apartment/Condos for Rent Roanoke/Salem

4 posts in this topic

I will soon be reloacting to the Roanoke/Salem area and I am in need of some help in finding a good apartment or condo or townhouse to rent. I will be working at the GE in Salem and would like to live in an area that is safe, quiet and close to activities. I think a place near both downtown roanoke and the GE would be best.

What places do you recommend?

I will be coming down there for an apartment hunting trip soon and I would like to have a few meetings setup with apartment communities before I go down.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

I will soon be reloacting to the Roanoke/Salem area and I am in need of some help in finding a good apartment or condo or townhouse to rent. I will be working at the GE in Salem and would like to live in an area that is safe, quiet and close to activities. I think a place near both downtown roanoke and the GE would be best.

What places do you recommend?

I will be coming down there for an apartment hunting trip soon and I would like to have a few meetings setup with apartment communities before I go down.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

I think Electricmonk has some experience with a few different rental companies, so hopefully he'll chime in. As far as a cool location, you can't get much better than 8 Jefferson Place, but if thats too urban for you, Old Southwest has a lot of rentals (such as the lamedigs spots). I know that rent.com and apartments.com list most of the larger apartment complexes in the Roanoke area.