Arquitectonica LSE

ChiDC

Arquitectonica.jpg

This will be a mixed-use tower consisting of a five-star hotel and 671 condos. The cut out is 20 stories tall. The tower will have a mostly glass facade with limestone accents, and will be lit at night with LEDs that change with the season. The official address is 375 East Wacker. They were supposed to start marketing in August but I have no idea if that actually happened or not.

Hopefully, this along with Aqua can save what I think has been extremely sub-par architecture in LSE so far save 340 on the Park.

EDIT: The unofficial height for this one is 76 stories and 921 ft.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink:

That is one slick looking building. I'd love to see it happen.

Arquitectonica.jpg

This will be a mixed-use tower consisting of a five-star hotel and 671 condos. The cut out is 20 stories tall. The tower will have a mostly glass facade with limestone accents, and will be lit at night with LEDs that change with the season. The official address is 375 East Wacker. They were supposed to start marketing in August but I have no idea if that actually happened or not.

Hopefully, this along with Aqua can save what I think has been extremely sub-par architecture in LSE so far save 340 on the Park.

EDIT: The unofficial height for this one is 76 stories and 921 ft.

• 1 month later...

Archived