SAM (Smart Auto Meter

cityslicker

This topic is for all of you who are not aware of this new personal parking buddy. The unit is called (SAM) Smart Auto Reader. This helpful device will save you and your company hundreds if not thousands of dollars per year. I bought two of these for our company over 2 years ago and these little guys have paid for themselves. The deposit on SAM is $65 and the RFD card can be loaded with as much money as you wish to part with. We load $50 per time...and this will last you for a long long long time. Attached is a PDF with all of the details regarding your new best friend.

:stop: I have SAM

PS-No more hassles, no more time constraints, no more arguments with the parking officer and no more tickets...what is not to like about SAM

Justin.pdf

Justin.pdf

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This topic is for all of you who are not aware of this new personal parking buddy. The unit is called (SAM) Smart Auto Reader. This helpful device will save you and your company hundreds if not thousands of dollars per year. I bought two of these for our company over 2 years ago and these little guys have paid for themselves. The deposit on SAM is $65 and the RFD card can be loaded with as much money as you wish to part with. We load $50 per time...and this will last you for a long long long time. Attached is a PDF with all of the details regarding your new best friend.

:stop: I have SAM

PS-No more hassles, no more time constraints, no more arguments with the parking officer and no more tickets...what is not to like about SAM

Bummer Dad----! WE will reimburse you down the line...because we could use your help :)

I should have posted this long ago...but simply was not thinking :( Darn blond hair of mine.

Pass the word along to fellow friends. When and if anyone is ready to purchase SAM, simply ask to speak to Barb Singleton and tell her Justin sent you :)

Bummer Dad----! WE will reimburse you down the line...because we could use your help :)

I should have posted this long ago...but simply was not thinking :( Darn blond hair of mine.

Pass the word along to fellow friends. When and if anyone is ready to purchase SAM, simply ask to speak to Barb Singleton and tell her Justin sent you :)

Yes, they are quick on their toes these days. I believe they have acquired a few new faces on the force as well. They are hired to complete a task and enforce the rules. Unfortunately...I have seen the officers get taken advantage of in years past. Now a days...these guys report to their superior more than once a day (Not by their choice), especially if you have a renovation project on-going and have the appropriate permits in place.

Just buy scooter and you have just eliminated both expenses 1) Tickets 2) SAM

:)

PS- Scooters used to be allowed to park on the sidewalk (This from a Parking Services Officer) Now a days...they are telling me otherwise...? Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

best,

I've had one of these since January '06 -- wouldn't be without it!

I've saved a lot of money and haven't had an "expired meter" ticket for over a year. I never leave a parking meter with time on it anymore -- I pay exactly what I use and not a penny more. Plus, I don't have to worry about having change.

Archived