List Murfreesboro's New Restaurants here

KAjunRaider

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burger King will open a new restaurant next to Taco Bell on South Church St. Ruby Tuesday's has been axed from that location =(, however. Also Mayflower Chinese Restaurant will open a restaurant next to Anytime Fitness on Highway 99 and Cason Lane.

It'll be nice to have more restaurants along hwy 231. Super Target will be nice along the corner of County Farm rd. and hwy. 231 also.

Opendrawerwhore

Now this is what we've heard from a developer: Target/SuperTarget is going to be next to Camino Real and Walmart Super center at the corner of County Farm Rd. and hwy 231.

That's a bunch of retail for that area. But if this is true, it makes sense because you have to consider the growth in the area and the fact that Murfreesboro is a regional center for retail in Middle and Southern TN. You must factor in Shelbyville and Manchester to an extent as well.

That's a bunch of retail for that area. But if this is true, it makes sense because you have to consider the growth in the area and the fact that Murfreesboro is a regional center for retail in Middle and Southern TN. You must factor in Shelbyville and Manchester to an extent as well.

Sorry, but my wife tells me that next to Camino will be Target OR Home Depot...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bojangles will open a new restaurant in the Indian Hills area of South Murfreesboro. I still wonder why we have no Popeye's chicken here. The closest location is Lavergnetioch.

I can't stand the taste of that greasy under-cooked chicken. I didn't thintk they were still in business. I'd rather see a Hardee's or Wendy's.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The vitamin shoppe, panda express, and ghengis grill will open very soon. Taco bell is opening a new store on memorial boulevard next to MAC athletic club. Smoothie King will open a new store on Medical Center Parkway next to Salsarita's. Burger King is also planning a new location on Thompson lane next to Hampton Inn and Suites. Publix supermarket will open a new store on New Salem highway next week. Stones River Mall will open Chef Wangs Diner loacted between Dillard's and J.C. Penny. The avenue phase two is about to announce new stores in the coming months will be interesting to see what new stores enter the Murfreesboro market. A new bar and grill will open in the coming weeks on East Main street as part of an infill project near MTSU with retail and apartments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Chipotle is under construction in the Oaks Shopping Center. Peter D's, an upscale Demos's concept is also under construction near the Avenues. A national chain restaurant has submitted plans for a new restaurant in the Goodwill Shopping center under construction on Hwy 231.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived