Redesigning of the Union Planters and NBC Towers

mempho

Our skyline needs to be upgraded, and the first thing we need to do is redesign what we already have. I'm not an artist, and I'm really not that technical, but I do have a vision for something. I would like to see these two buildings redesigned. I know that Union Planters no longer exists and has been bought out by regions, and that NBC has been bought out as well, but I still look at these buildings as the old buildings that belong to those now defunct banks. They need a change. Please put any renderings you have here on this thread. Maybe a design with a sphere that would make them taller, but also some new designs down the sides of them that would make them more appetizing to the eye.

Let's wear this out, and then take the ideas to the people who have the money to make it happen...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the 100 North Main Building could be renovated with completely glass siding and a glass stepped pyramid at the top. The top would look something like the top of SunTrust Plaza or Promenade 2 in Atlanta. I could try to work on a rendering........ don't know how that would turn out. :silly:

As for One Commerce Square, I'm not sure what to do with it. For the most part, its a nice, clean, run-of-the-mill, international style building. It doesn't look like its in need of any dire renovation.

I think the 100 North Main Building could be renovated with completely glass siding and a glass stepped pyramid at the top. The top would look something like the top of SunTrust Plaza or Promenade 2 in Atlanta. I could try to work on a rendering........ don't know how that would turn out. :silly:

As for One Commerce Square, I'm not sure what to do with it. For the most part, its a nice, clean, run-of-the-mill, international style building. It doesn't look like its in need of any dire renovation.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived