38 Commerce Development

mgreven

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. I think Adtegrity is a good catch for the office space but there hasn't been any news yet about the retail space. I heard that there will be some news ("other interesting events") coming soon. The website for 38 Commerce may be up by the end of the month also.

~John

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the video preview for the Heartside Pre-Glow Party. I think it's great to hear Brian VanderArk's music again around Grand Rapids. I remember catching Verve Pipe at Rick's all the time when I was at Western in the early 90's, long before they made their big break. I think they may have even been called Water 4 The Pool back then (?) There will actually be a full 4 minute "video" of this unveiled next week.

There's also going to be a really cool new initiative launched that will mean the death to big blank walls downtown (or maybe some of them).

There are new renderings out for 38 Commerce. The two that really caught my eye were these, the rooftop bar and the ground floor retail. Looking out the windows across the street at what will hopefully also be filled up retail on Commerce will be pretty cool. And a one-of-a-kind view of Heartside and downtown from the roof!

3267127785_17aea1b430_b.jpg

3267952996_b91e137054_b.jpg

Archived