38 Commerce Development

mgreven

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bar Louie for the rooftop patio bar/restaurant?

I hate to say it, but downtown may need one or two more chains people are familar with...and not of the TGI Applebees Ruby Tuesday Chili's category.

Not saying that a chain would be perfect here, but a chain would be perfect here; nonetheless, I'm very excited for this development.

Congrats to Adtegrity. Scott and his people are a great group (and also a company in GR that is not "the norm"). I'm very excited for them (and the project).

Joe

This must be it. Adtegrity, an online ad agency, will become the first commercial tenant at 38 Commerce?

http://www.mlive.com/grpress/business/inde...company_wi.html

Moving 26 employees from the suburbs to downtown. For those who don't like to read about parking downtown, don't read the article. :)

Spectrum employee off-site parking as I understand it:

Blodgett - parking on-site, at Gaslight village, Calvin Christian Church lot (on Franklin), and Aquinas lot (on Robinson).

Butterworth - parking on-site (3 or more different ramps), Prospect & Michigan lot (behind McDonalds), Michigan just west of Plymouth, Plymouth just north of Michigan, and another parking lot at some church in Heritage Hill. There are at least 2 other lots (Bethlehem church and the old WAM building) that I think are no longer utilized.

All lots serviced by Spectrum Health shuttles. SH also participates in Greenride and staff members can ride to and from work for free on the Rapid.

Archived