• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Tel Aviv area is very big and densely populated. I think that the metro area can't decide if it is a beach resort or a business center. Anyway, I wish that the tall buildings were located more closely together. What kind of zoning laws exist in Israel?

• 2 months later...

Why does it say "Tel Aviv - the next best thing"?

Too bad noone would go there because they're too afraid of being bombed by angry palestinians being discriminated by the Israelian government (with help from the u.s).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey you Quisling, thanks for the advice for the "Israelian" government! Now go and get me some oil, if you have any left.

• 3 weeks later...

Why does it say "Tel Aviv - the next best thing"?

Too bad noone would go there because they're too afraid of being bombed by angry palestinians being discriminated by the Israelian government (with help from the u.s).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Back before Martin Luther King, Junior, came along and worked peacefully against discrimination against his people, blacks would get on buses in Atlanta, Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mississippi and blow themselves up killing all the white (and even some black riders.) Have you heard of Rosa Parks? She is famous for blowing herself up on a bus in Montgomery, Alabama.

This is all ficticious. No black ever blew himself up on a bus in their struggle for equality. Martin Luther King, Junior, always followed the teaching of Jesus and when he was hit, he turned the other cheek. He didn't ask his followers to blow themselves up on buses in Montgomery, Alabama.

• 4 months later...

Well I'm sure he hasn't heard about how the Arab Israelis in E Jerusalem voted, when Barak was talking about handing them over to the PA, to stay with Israel. Or maybe our friend doesn't know about how Israel seems to be the only place in the middle east where he has protection under the rule of law, enjoy the freedom of speech, and live under a fully developed democracy. There are arabs in the Knesset... just how many Jews are in the legislative bodies of the other middle eastern countries??

... not that it would matter since none of them are fully democracies like Israel. Just check Freedom House.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived