Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mempho

Memphis Housing Market

5 posts in this topic

Well, the president of the Memphis area Home Builders Association that is. Our families are hanging out today and he is very upbeat about the Memphis market. Especially Fayette County. Hint hint. I'll be talking more in depth tonight with him about the city as a whole, and will be sharing with him some ideas that I have and ideas I've seen on here. So don't think your imput is in vain on this forum. Keep up the good conversations!!

Well, the president of the Memphis area Home Builders Association that is. Our families are hanging out today and he is very upbeat about the Memphis market. Especially Fayette County. Hint hint. I'll be talking more in depth tonight with him about the city as a whole, and will be sharing with him some ideas that I have and ideas I've seen on here. So don't think your imput is in vain on this forum. Keep up the good conversations!!

Maybe you could ask your friend about any plans for sustainable growth housing. For example, any plans for building in already established infrastructure areas such as inside the loop?

Maybe you could ask your friend about any plans for sustainable growth housing. For example, any plans for building in already established infrastructure areas such as inside the loop?

Unfortunatley, my answer to that question goes like this, Herenton is loved by all of the home builders in East Memphis and Fayette County. His poor leadership sends them all of their business.