Making things better

jennschaub

Some local residnets and organizations have been working to coordinate and develop a public safety task force in the Heartside area.

Currently we are encouraging individuals who work, live and play in our community to express their concerns regarding public safety in the hopes that it will help to form a list of directives for a public safety task force please take 5-10 minutes and fill out the survey yourself.

We all take an active part in growing our Heartside community! http://www.grhdna.org/ under public safety survey.

Thanks for your time and efforts to improve the Heartside community.

Also the survey is really well done and well laid out.

Please let me know what you think.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason we choose 10 instead of a larger amount.

We didnt want you to be able to select everything. If you did, then we wouldn't be able to set priorities. I think of the task force to function they need to have a clear idea of what areas are THE most important.

For some people there is only one or two issues that they are concerned with, or that take an intense precident over other issues

I spread my 10 over several issues.

• 4 weeks later...
The reason we choose 10 instead of a larger amount.

We didnt want you to be able to select everything. If you did, then we wouldn't be able to set priorities. I think of the task force to function they need to have a clear idea of what areas are THE most important.

For some people there is only one or two issues that they are concerned with, or that take an intense precident over other issues

I spread my 10 over several issues.

Archived