Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uncus

Eastown Pizza Hut gone

23 posts in this topic

Ok - this is probably old news - but the eastown pizza hut gone? I know there is a lot of pizza competition in the area but i would have never expected the mighty corporate pizza hut to fall. Does anyone have the inside scoop?

Noticed that myself yesterday when driving by there... I don't think it's been gone very long. More Big Bob's for me! :shades:

Noticed it a couple of weeks ago. I am suprised, does anyone know if they are opening another one in the area? I hate seeing another empty storefront in Eastown. However, if something has to close I'd much rather it be a chain than a local pizza shop.

Lease was up @ the place in Eastown. They're looking to either build new or relocate. Current load for that store is shifted to the store on Burton St.

There is (was) a Pizza Hut in Easttown? Where was it?

There's a sign in the window that says (paraphrased) "Let us serve you from our Breton location... meanwhile, watch for our new restaurant in 2008." Doesn't really say where the new location's gonna be.

Ok - this is probably old news - but the eastown pizza hut gone? I know there is a lot of pizza competition in the area but i would have never expected the mighty corporate pizza hut to fall. Does anyone have the inside scoop?

I heard earlier this year that Bombay would be expanding by taking over that space.

Surprising... I'm pretty sure that Pizza Hut served as the mail delivery for EGR.

Either way, Gino's is the best pizza I've had in my life.

Where's Gino's? Since the demise of Fricano's in GR, I've been looking for a new favorite.

Where's Gino's? Since the demise of Fricano's in GR, I've been looking for a new favorite.

I've been wondering when this would happen. I heard earlier this year that Bombay would be expanding by taking over that space.

...now if only Domino's would fold. I despise that chain.

In fact, IN FACT, I might rather step into a Walmart (cold day in Hell!) than ever patronize a Domino's.

Yeah Fricano's is some of the best thin crust in town. Since their shop in North Park closed I make the drive out to their restaurant on Alpine about once a week.

In fact, IN FACT, I might rather step into a Walmart (cold day in Hell!) than ever patronize a Domino's.

^ Oh, tut, tut, tut; I'm merely expressing my opinion. Get your angst off my screen.