Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pcdoctor

Old Country Buffet on Alpine has closed down :(

7 posts in this topic

I have heard that the old country buffet on Alpine/Center Drive has closed down. I'm not sure of what could have happened, but I always thought it was doing pretty good business. If anyone happens to know of what could have happened, please feel free to let us know. I found this out from my friends mom because she worked there.

Well boo to that! Thats were we had our make-shift... last-minute wedding reception :D Guess theres no repeat visit for our anniversary

Good! They're closed! :yahoo: I ate at the Alpine Old country buffet once. The food tasted like it have be served up from a garbage can and the dinning room smelled of stale cigarette ash trays. Needless to say that was the last time I ate there. :sick:

Good! They're closed! :yahoo: I ate at the Alpine Old country buffet once. The food tasted like it have be served up from a garbage can and the dinning room smelled of stale cigarette ash trays. Needless to say that was the last time I ate there. :sick:

It was about 12 year ago. However, when it comes to really bad experiences at restaurants like what happened at the Alpine Old Country Buffet , I don't go back.

How long ago was it that you ate there?

By the way, I did find out that the reason why they closed that particular location was the fact that their lease was indeed up and that they decided not to renew it. The Old Country Buffet location on 28th Street is still open in Roger's Plaza.

I've never ever had a good experience at a "buffet" restaurant. Either the buffet tables resemble pig slop, or the food is so horribly over cooked and tough that it's like eating your own shoes. It's usually both.