Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yankee Fan

Best Christmas Gifts 2007

8 posts in this topic

Outside of what the box stores and media want us to buy this year, what are the absolute best gifts for kids, adults, spouses, and friends that you plan on buying or have already bought for this year?

Here is our favorite this year:

The Darth Vader Death Star Transformer.

(As a guy who grew up on both of these, how could I not buy this for my nephew?!)

What else?

Outside of what the box stores and media want us to buy this year, what are the absolute best gifts for kids, adults, spouses, and friends that you plan on buying or have already bought for this year?

What else?

I am giving the Holiday gift of NOT shopping at any establishment that had their Christmas decorations out prior to Halloween.

I am giving the Holiday gift of NOT shopping at any establishment that had their Christmas decorations out prior to Halloween.

Also excludes anything @ Woodland mall... We took the little one there for Halloween and definitely noticed Christmas decorations

I'm planning on offering Goodwill peas.

[EDIT: errr.. did that come out right?? ... Hey, it's the thought that counts !)

If you have any golfers to buy for, register at Golf Galaxy and you get emails about the latest sales going on. They have some pretty nice over-sized Taylor Made drivers for just over $100 right now. :whistling:

Edit: Whoops, thought this was the Challenge: buy locally thread.