Blockbuster on Leonard NW Closed

pcdoctor

The blockbuster video on Leonard street has closed down. I'm not sure whether it went out of business or if it moved. If it indeed moved, where is it located now? There is currently a dumpster in the parking lot and is a mess inside. I never rented movies from there anyway. I'm a family video guy.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The blockbuster video on Leonard street has closed down. I'm not sure whether it went out of business or if it moved. If it indeed moved, where is it located now? There is currently a dumpster in the parking lot and is a mess inside. I never rented movies from there anyway. I'm a family video guy.

I would say that family video has a much better selection of movies at very cheap prices. $1 for five nights typically and new releases start at like $2.60 I think. One thing I do not like is that when a casette/dvd is used quite frequently, it starts to have problems in a player to where it would start wrecking it and they still keep renting it out. Also, the other thing I really like compared to blockbuster is that movies are due back at midnight and not at noon!

I passed by the former Blockbuster earlier today. I saw a large dumpster full of demolition debris siting on the parking lot. So something is going on in there. It would be advantageous of the adjacent Ralph's Market to take over that space. It would nearly double that very small store's size.

Archived