Group seeks legal Medical Marijuana

tamias6

Should the medical use of Marijuana be legallized?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should the medical use of Marijuana be legallized?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were at my college gathering signatures for the petition a few weeks ago, and the woman said they planned on reaching their goal of putting it on the ballot.

Obviously a concern would be that it could get into the wrong hands, but as someone who supports the idea of legalizing marijuana all-together, I don't think it would hurt the region. If alcohol is legal, marijuana should be too. (IMO)

They were at my college gathering signatures for the petition a few weeks ago, and the woman said they planned on reaching their goal of putting it on the ballot.

Obviously a concern would be that it could get into the wrong hands, but as someone who supports the idea of legalizing marijuana all-together, I don't think it would hurt the region. If alcohol is legal, marijuana should be too. (IMO)

I was approached with a similar petition when i was in college. I didnt sign it, because the guy collecting signatures seemed to be some stoner who wanted to smoke more pot. "Duuude.. you wanna sign this petition?" Um, no thanks.

If this makes the ballot, I'd probably vote for it though.

Archived