Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uconn99

Where should I go to eat downtown?

5 posts in this topic

I hope a few people reply before I head out.

I am going downtown with a few people to Black Eyed Sally's to see a great guitarist named Kal David.

I have eaten at Black Eyed Sally's before, it was good but I am looking for something different. A place that is within walking distance and has good food, nice atmosphere and not upscale like Max. I will be with my dad, 2 uncles, and a few others. Any good suggestions? How is Mayor Mikes?

I hope a few people reply before I head out.

I am going downtown with a few people to Black Eyed Sally's to see a great guitarist named Kal David.

I have eaten at Black Eyed Sally's before, it was good but I am looking for something different. A place that is within walking distance and has good food, nice atmosphere and not upscale like Max. I will be with my dad, 2 uncles, and a few others. Any good suggestions? How is Mayor Mikes?

Everything I hear about Dish Bar and Grill (website) is excellent. They're located in the bottom of the Sage Allen Building at the end of Pearl St. It's on my "must-try" list, for sure.

Check out Masala at Capitol & Main. The best Indian food anywhere...I think because it is Indian inspired rather than totally Indian. In other words, not everthying has curry.

Everything I hear about Dish Bar and Grill (website) is excellent. They're located in the bottom of the Sage Allen Building at the end of Pearl St. It's on my "must-try" list, for sure.