Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drinsema-sybenga

Downtown Muskegon Home Tour

6 posts in this topic

The Downtown Muskegon Holiday Heritage Home Tour is continuing into its third year after drawing nearly 1000 visitors over its initial two years. The tour was begun by Nelson Neighborhood Improvement Association with the goal of promoting downtown living and making West Michigan residents aware of the unique living opportunities available downtown Muskegon. This year

How was the turnout this year? I wanted to go again but I didn't have anyone to go with. I hope it was another success.

It was fabulous! We had about 500 people go through the homes on the tour. My home was one of the homes and we were exhausted by the end of it, but we met a tonne of interesting people, interested in downtown Muskegon. Heritage Square and HighPoint Flats seemed to have a lot of interest in their projects so all in all it was a great event to promote living downtown Muskegon.

That's great.

Which project is being called HighPoint Flats? Is that the new name for the Comerica Tower project?

Yes. That is the one. I would suspect that the marketing website and renderings will soon be forth coming.

Yes. That is the one. I would suspect that the marketing website and renderings will soon be forth coming.