2nd Annual UP|PVD Holiday Party

Cotuit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image001.gifToy Drive

Rhode Island Hospital is collecting toys this year. Everyone who can, is encouraged to bring a toy to the UP{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}PVD Holiday Party, they will be delivered to the toy drive. Gifts should be wrapped and marked as for ages 6 months to 12 years and if they are for a boy or a girl. If you cannot wrap your gift, jencoleslaw has volunteered to do the wrapping.

The drive supports the following charities:

• The Annual Sickle Cell Christmas Party 12/2/07

• St Teresa's Church

• RI Battered Women

• First Baptist Church

• Mayors Toy drive - Fall River

• The US Marine Corps Toys for Tots

Blizzard78.jpg

Providence Journal file photo

I'm going to make an executive decision here and cancel this event. It is supposed to be snowing around 2 inches an hour at rush hour and I'd rather people get home safe than try to make an appearance here. We'll work on rescheduling for sometime in January.

Everyone get your bread and milk and get home safe!

Blizzard78.jpg

Providence Journal file photo

I'm going to make an executive decision here and cancel this event. It is supposed to be snowing around 2 inches an hour at rush hour and I'd rather people get home safe than try to make an appearance here. We'll work on rescheduling for sometime in January.

Everyone get your bread and milk and get home safe!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived