SNOW!

GRDadof3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I had a slippery experience today on the way to the vet to get my dog back - I took him in around 8am this morning and it wasn't too bad but I got him at 1130 and I could hardly see down the road - pretty much what your picture looks like.

Definitely be careful out there folks.

The snow is supposed to be over in the afternoon and they're calling for some sunshine - I did get a peek of it for about 10 minutes until the next band of snow came in.

Wait till the storm this weekend - sounds like a doozy.

Dad - I'm sure you knew I'd have to chime in on this! I loved the fall color pics and I love to see snow also. Soooo, if you have a weekend blizzard, more please!

But, do all be careful of that black ice mentioned. When I was 16, I thought I was driving in drizzling rain. Well, it all of a sudden it was ice and there I was hitting the car in front of me, totaling my dad's company car.

Dad - I'm sure you knew I'd have to chime in on this! I loved the fall color pics and I love to see snow also. Soooo, if you have a weekend blizzard, more please!

But, do all be careful of that black ice mentioned. When I was 16, I thought I was driving in drizzling rain. Well, it all of a sudden it was ice and there I was hitting the car in front of me, totaling my dad's company car.

Thank you - My online peeps always laugh at me and don't think that I actually live IN the city because I have like hardly any neighbors and surrounded by trees...but indeed folks, I am in the city.

It'll be nicer when they finally tear down Electrolux across the river here because the noise is driving me crazy (yet I'm used to it)

Maybe I'll try to snap some photos

So it looks like we have a wintry mess coming the next few days here...

Just checked NOAA - they're kinda downplaying the "significant snow" we were supposed to get tonight - now they're saying just a couple of inches

But they indicated that a "significant" snowfall could take place Tuesday and possibly Wednesday.

Looks like we're in for a rough start to the driving week.

They also said Sleet and Snow tonight so roads will be icy folks!

Archived