Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Sleigh With Santa

12 posts in this topic

Yet another fresh idea that keeps downtown Greenville ahead of the curve. Sleigh With Santa. A large sleigh (on car frame) that gives nightly rides, through December 22, up Main Street and through downtown. TOO FUN! A group of us are taking a ride Saturday night. Fun idea! Check out the website and check out the photo gallery. :D:D

http://www.sleighwithsanta.com/gallery.html

I first witnessed it over a week ago on South Main Street and kept forgetting to mention it here. I instantly thought it was very clever and the riders seemed to be having a great time on board with Santa. :camera::thumbsup:

I saw it last weekend and assumed that someone had a few hours to kill before heading to an area Christmas parade. :lol:

This is definitely a great addition to Downtown's holiday offerings. I won't be back in the country in time to see it in person, but hopefully they'll do it again!

I saw it last weekend and assumed that someone had a few hours to kill before heading to an area Christmas parade. :lol:

I saw this sleigh a few days ago as I was walking to dinner. He was loading up at Cooks corner, and I heard "$5 for adults, and children ride free."

I saw this sleigh a few days ago as I was walking to dinner. He was loading up at Cooks corner, and I heard "$5 for adults, and children ride free."

Isn't this on Main Street in the West End next to the West End Market and Shoeless Joe? It's the one with the little tiny parking lot in front of the one story structure??

Yes, the place near smoke on the water and the shoeless joe statue. I guess it is cooks station, and not corner.

Yes, the place near smoke on the water and the shoeless joe statue. I guess it is cooks station, and not corner.

Good to see Santa back out on his sleigh this year cruising Main. :good:

Caught a blur as he whizzed by last night......

_MG_2404.jpg