Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3rdGenHuntsvillian

Village on Whiteburg

6 posts in this topic

I am really impressed with the turn-around that this shopping center has made in the last few years.

What was the story beind Qdoba leaving? Just not enough business? Maybe Little Rosies was getting all thier business. Has anybody heard of a potential replacement tenent? I think a Tonys Little Italy would do well there, but they might have the same problem with Tellinis being across the street.

I have heard that Thrist Turtle Bar is being evicted for not being "upscale enough".

I am really impressed with the turn-around that this shopping center has made in the last few years.

What was the story beind Qdoba leaving? Just not enough business? Maybe Little Rosies was getting all thier business. Has anybody heard of a potential replacement tenent? I think a Tonys Little Italy would do well there, but they might have the same problem with Tellinis being across the street.

I have heard that Thrist Turtle Bar is being evicted for not being "upscale enough".

Just saw that Tonys Little Italy IS replacing Qdoba. I think that is a great move.

My wife and I sorely miss Qdoba. Anyone have any new information on it reopening elsewhere?