Title for this Forum

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm how about "Places, Events, & Statistics" of course the places would cover only the areas covered in this subforum like AK, HI, PR, etc? The reason i added statistics is because i also have population stats and similar topics in that area, however if someone can come up with a better name please post it im just trying to think of stuff.

So far we have:

1-Urban Infrastructure/Transportation

2-Projects

3-News

4-Building, Skylines & Neighborhoods

*I was also wondering if we could add Cities or Towns to the #4 option Building, Skylines & Neighborhoods?

:D

^Yeah thats cool although some places dont really have much urbanity its still nice but could we still talk about other things related to the region like population growth, events, culture, etc with a forum title like that or do we need a mini City discussions too?

^Although mthq's first suggestion sounds good i think maybe a comprise somewhere a long the lines of his second suggestion would be good so that it could leave the door open to discussion other topics that are related to the area such as the ones i've mentioned?

Archived