Shoppes at EastChase

jtrippe77

Does anyone know what is being built next to Kunnucan's at East Chase. Is it just another parking lot? Also, what are they building between Red Robin and Ixtapa. I know we're getting Circuit City, Ulta, Michael's, Dick's, Old Navy and Bed Bath and Beyond. I heard East Chase might be getting a Steak N' Shake too. Anyone heard about anything else?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know what is being built next to Kunnucan's at East Chase. Is it just another parking lot? Also, what are they building between Red Robin and Ixtapa. I know we're getting Circuit City, Ulta, Michael's, Dick's, Old Navy and Bed Bath and Beyond. I heard East Chase might be getting a Steak N' Shake too. Anyone heard about anything else?

I've heard that Steak 'n' Shake has the lot behind Starbucks. The construction, as I understand it, is Rooms To Go.

I've heard that Steak 'n' Shake has the lot behind Starbucks. The construction, as I understand it, is Rooms To Go.

I guess that means Rooms To Go will be closing their East Boulevard location within the next few months. Another blow to the viability of the bypass.

• 1 month later...

New businesses opening soon in the Market Center -- adjacent to Costco -- will help fill about 80% of the 300-acre EastChase development. According to the development firm, Jim Wilson and Associates, the entire development will probably be completed in three more years.

Montgomery Advertiser: New stores to open soon in EastChase

Estimated opening dates for new businesses at EastChase:

• Circuit City: February 23rd
  • Bed Bath and Beyond: late March
  • Michael's: late March
  • Dick's Sporting Goods: April
  • ULTA: end of April
  • Old Navy: end of April
  • Shoe Station: June
  • Rooms to Go: end of June

Source: Jim Wilson and Associates

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what store is being built on the right side of East Chase Parkway closest to Taylor Road? Is that the Rooms to go? If so seems like the one on East Blvd is alot larger.

Based on the article below, I believe that is the new Rooms to Go location. RTG claims that this store will actually be a little bigger than the East Blvd store. A Mimi's Cafe is supposed to open in that area as well.

Rooms To Go moving to EastChase

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wonder if there still are any plans to expand the lifestyle center component of EastChase. I remember spotting a master plan that featured a lifestyle wing extending southward from the fountain/metal sculpture towards Berry Hill Road.

Interesting... here's a copy of a leasing brochure that has a site plan in it. Is anyone aware of an expansion in the works?

EastChase_siteplan.pdf

Thats unfortunate about Circuit City. I was able to shop there a lot quicker than BB. I haven't heard anything about expansion. I don't think now would be a good time anyway. Also, seems like I remember during the proposal years ago there were more man-made lakes on the plans.

• 1 year later...

Again this is not new news but I havent been watching WSFA in a while.

Luxury apartments and a new organic food store are coming to Eastchase. The store is called Earth Fare.

http://www.wsfa.com/....asp?S=12617835

Here is the video

http://www.wsfa.com/...&autostart=true

Here is the site for Watermark Residential about the Eastchase apartments. They have floor plan pdfs available.

News article: http://www.watermark-residential.com/news-eastchase.php

• 4 years later...

Whole Foods is coming to Montgomery! A Whole Foods Market is set to open in the new Chase Corner retail development in early 2016. Chase Corner is under construction directly across Taylor Road from EastChase, and other tenants will include an Outback Steakhouse, a Buffalo Wild Wings, and a Jared Jewelry store.

It'll be interesting to see what this new competition will do to the existing Earth Fare just a few hundred feet away at EastChase, and to the Fresh Market five miles to the west on Perry Hill Road.

Whole Foods coming to Montgomery

Chase Corner development update

Archived