Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrsB918

New Year's Eve 2007 - Dinner Suggestions

10 posts in this topic

I'm in need of your help, people. My group of friends like to go out to dinner on New Year's Eve. Each year we like to try something different and new. Here's the catch: we have approximately 35 people that attend the dinner.

Any suggestions for a nice dinner for a group of 35? We prefer to go downtown, but we're flexible. We've tried Bistro Bella Vita and Mangiamo's in the past, so we're looking for something new. Also, we only want to do dinner, not an entire evening at one place.

So, if you know of a place that fits the bill, let me know.

Thanks for your help!!

I'm in need of your help, people. My group of friends like to go out to dinner on New Year's Eve. Each year we like to try something different and new. Here's the catch: we have approximately 35 people that attend the dinner.

Any suggestions for a nice dinner for a group of 35? We prefer to go downtown, but we're flexible. We've tried Bistro Bella Vita and Mangiamo's in the past, so we're looking for something new. Also, we only want to do dinner, not an entire evening at one place.

Thanks for your help!!

What places have you gone to in past years that could accomodate 35 people on New Years.

Try Bloom. They seem to be pretty slow since moving to their new location, so you could probably get them to accommodate 35. I hear their new drink menu is pretty tasty!

Bloom is having a special New Years Eve Dinner for $200 per couple. Reservations required.

Thanks for your help!!

Thanks for all of your help! I'm calling around to places to see what's available. In the past, we've gone to Bistro Bella Vita and Mangiamo, but we are looking for a new scene this year.

Notos.

Pretty hard to do better than that place for a group that size.

Notos.

Pretty hard to do better than that place for a group that size.