Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgsports

Fuddruckers

40 posts in this topic

there are plans to open a second Fuddruckers restaurant in

Orlando, FL in January 28, 2008

Altamonte Springs had one before.

Smokey Bones are not closing after all.

there are plans to open a second Fuddruckers restaurant in

Orlando, FL in January 28, 2008.

At the Crossroads in Lake Buena Vista, about three doors down from TGI Friday's.

Isn't there one in Festival Bay? But if its in the Crossroads I imagine its where the old late night pediatrics was.....I saw them gutting it earlier last month. Shame....something needs to fill the old Jungle Jims.

Our Tallahassee location closed in the mid/late-90s, so all I have are fond memories. Its good to hear they're still around.

I know its a different category of burger altogether, but once I discovered 5 Guys Burgers while living in the NE, I've never looked back on Fuddruckers. If you haven't been, I strongly encourage everyone to give it a try. They don't have the novelty of the fixin' station, but their burgers and fries are quality.

Another good find is Backyard burger. Excellent quality!!! And no way is 5 guys better than Fuddruckers. The worst burger joint would probably have to be Whataburger. It's kinda like a cookie cutter version of Burger King (if there is such a thing). Employees wear paper hats, really cheesy. Pardon the lame pun.

Another good find is Backyard burger. Excellent quality!!! And no way is 5 guys better than Fuddruckers. The worst burger joint would probably have to be Whataburger. It's kinda like a cookie cutter version of Burger King (if there is such a thing). Employees wear paper hats, really cheesy. Pardon the lame pun.

Oh man, do I remember Fuddruckers.... The best burger place ever. Damn why did they close the one in Tallahassee???

Oh man, do I remember Fuddruckers.... The best burger place ever. Damn why did they close the one in Tallahassee???

Fuddruckers is heaven on earth

It broke my heart when the Altamonte location across from the mall closed on 2001

Oh well, at least it's making a good comeback

No one knows. But I can't see how Back Yard could rank above it. Their prices are unsurpassed! :lol:

I'd take a Hardee's thickburger over Backyard.

One with the Sourdough bread and Bacon.

Although, I must say, the Peach Cobbler at Backyard is really good, especially with the ice cream.

My old college roomate was a manager at that Fudruckers in Altamonte before it closed. He said it was the most foul place he's ever worked, and he's always worked in food service. The one in Festival Bay seems clean enough. Let's hope it's not a trend for the chain. I got their Pounder one day on a dare with the guys from work. That was one hell of a burger. I was stuffed for a week.

5 Guys is good. They remind me of Steak and Shake, though.

In all seriousness, Pizzaria Uno actually has a good burger. It's one of my favorites.

Hooters also makes a good one. Their wings stink, IMO, but the burger is good.

Then, there's always Johnny's Filling Station and the buns that seem to be dunked in butter. Thus proving, again, that anything tastes better with a stick of butter in it.

Hooter's wings DO suck! I've had better from Chinese restaurants (which speaks volumes to how bad I think Hooters wings are).

Hooter's wings DO suck! I've had better from Chinese restaurants (which speaks volumes to how bad I think Hooters wings are).

Boy, are you preaching to the choir concerning Hooter's wings

They SUCK BAD

I would think that a place that bills itself as a sports bar famous for wings ( at least partially why they're famous ) would perfect a quality product that would aid in making the T&A that much more enjoyable to view

Has anyone ever eating at Johnny's Fillin' Station? I'm not a beef eater but their burgers, are an exception.

If anyone on here is from WI, you'll also agree to the goodness of Culver's butter burger. It's like a heart attack between buns, but sooo good. Then in Atlanta, it's all about The Vortex! Ostrich burgers (Fuddrucker's has 'em too) are soooo good!

Has anyone ever eating at Johnny's Fillin' Station? I'm not a beef eater but their burgers, are an exception.

If anyone on here is from WI, you'll also agree to the goodness of Culver's butter burger. It's like a heart attack between buns, but sooo good. Then in Atlanta, it's all about The Vortex! Ostrich burgers (Fuddrucker's has 'em too) are soooo good!

I think this subject has come up before, but JFS on Michigan does have great burgers. So does the Hideaway on Virginia.

Speaking of Atlanta, Ted's Buffalo Grill (2 locations at least, one downtown near the Tabernacle) has great buffalo burgers. Happens to be owned by Ted Turner, I saw him in there one time.