Fuddruckers

mgsports

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its a different category of burger altogether, but once I discovered 5 Guys Burgers while living in the NE, I've never looked back on Fuddruckers. If you haven't been, I strongly encourage everyone to give it a try. They don't have the novelty of the fixin' station, but their burgers and fries are quality.

Another good find is Backyard burger. Excellent quality!!! And no way is 5 guys better than Fuddruckers. The worst burger joint would probably have to be Whataburger. It's kinda like a cookie cutter version of Burger King (if there is such a thing). Employees wear paper hats, really cheesy. Pardon the lame pun.

Another good find is Backyard burger. Excellent quality!!! And no way is 5 guys better than Fuddruckers. The worst burger joint would probably have to be Whataburger. It's kinda like a cookie cutter version of Burger King (if there is such a thing). Employees wear paper hats, really cheesy. Pardon the lame pun.

No one knows. But I can't see how Back Yard could rank above it. Their prices are unsurpassed! :lol:

I'd take a Hardee's thickburger over Backyard.

One with the Sourdough bread and Bacon.

Although, I must say, the Peach Cobbler at Backyard is really good, especially with the ice cream.

My old college roomate was a manager at that Fudruckers in Altamonte before it closed. He said it was the most foul place he's ever worked, and he's always worked in food service. The one in Festival Bay seems clean enough. Let's hope it's not a trend for the chain. I got their Pounder one day on a dare with the guys from work. That was one hell of a burger. I was stuffed for a week.

5 Guys is good. They remind me of Steak and Shake, though.

In all seriousness, Pizzaria Uno actually has a good burger. It's one of my favorites.

Hooters also makes a good one. Their wings stink, IMO, but the burger is good.

Then, there's always Johnny's Filling Station and the buns that seem to be dunked in butter. Thus proving, again, that anything tastes better with a stick of butter in it.

Boy, are you preaching to the choir concerning Hooter's wings

They SUCK BAD

I would think that a place that bills itself as a sports bar famous for wings ( at least partially why they're famous ) would perfect a quality product that would aid in making the T&A that much more enjoyable to view

Has anyone ever eating at Johnny's Fillin' Station? I'm not a beef eater but their burgers, are an exception.

If anyone on here is from WI, you'll also agree to the goodness of Culver's butter burger. It's like a heart attack between buns, but sooo good. Then in Atlanta, it's all about The Vortex! Ostrich burgers (Fuddrucker's has 'em too) are soooo good!

Has anyone ever eating at Johnny's Fillin' Station? I'm not a beef eater but their burgers, are an exception.

If anyone on here is from WI, you'll also agree to the goodness of Culver's butter burger. It's like a heart attack between buns, but sooo good. Then in Atlanta, it's all about The Vortex! Ostrich burgers (Fuddrucker's has 'em too) are soooo good!

I think this subject has come up before, but JFS on Michigan does have great burgers. So does the Hideaway on Virginia.

Speaking of Atlanta, Ted's Buffalo Grill (2 locations at least, one downtown near the Tabernacle) has great buffalo burgers. Happens to be owned by Ted Turner, I saw him in there one time.

Archived