Places to go on the Lynx Blue Line

dubone

• 1 month later...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday night, some buddies and I rode LYNX from 485 station to Woodlawn. Had an awesome steak dinner and drinks at Beef N Bottle, which I had read about but never tried. Food and service there was extremely good, and not outrageously priced like some other "chain" steakhouses. We walked back down Woodlawn to McKoy's Smokehouse & Saloon (another place I'd never been to but had read about), and hung out there the rest of the night. Fun spot. Then caught a cab back home, late night, since the trains weren't running any more. All in all, a very fun night, I was impressed that we could put together such a great time at the Woodlawn Station - and use the train to get there. It was also my friends' first time riding the train, and they were all extremely impressed.

I look forward to discovering more hidden gems along South Blvd. corridor with the help of the LYNX!

Archived