Lionstone Development

Flowers

if palmer is indeed planning to spec 350-450 thousand sf of office without a lead tenant signed i wonder how, if at all, the prospect of all this new space might influence lionstone's plans. it's been about 6 months since the w hotel deal here fell apart and these guys announced that swenson and colliers would design, lease and occupy a 300k sf office building. not much news since. anybody know if they have been able to attract any new tenants ?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard,

I saw a news brief in the Tennessean that a subsidary of Lionstone bought some property off, I think Charlotte. I may be wrong about the location. Can you shed any light that on that. This may have been an industrial property. I saw it inthe print addition but not the online addition.

Thanks for the info. That side of town does have a lot of development potential.

I see Nashville as continuing to draw developers and investment opportunities over the next year or so. I also see those same developers sitting on the properties for a while to see what happens with the economy. Either way it

• 1 month later...

This is right onthe corner of Demonbreun and Division @ the Round-About plaza. Point of reference would be the area where the old Shoneys was. Lionstone bought this property for about 9 million. The master plan includes an office building probably in the 8 to 12 story range, 250,000 sq ft. Also included in phases would be a parking structure, hotel and condo. The main office tenant will be Earl Swensson and Associates

Here is the site plan

Lionstone1515DemonbreunSitePlan.jpg

This is right onthe corner of Demonbreun and Division @ the Round-About plaza. Point of reference would be the area where the old Shoneys was. Lionstone bought this property for about 9 million. The master plan includes an office building probably in the 8 to 12 story range, 250,000 sq ft. Also included in phases would be a parking structure, hotel and condo. The main office tenant will be Earl Swensson and Associates

Here is the site plan

Lionstone1515DemonbreunSitePlan.jpg

One thing to remember is this is just the site plan and not the rendering. Earl Swensson has guarded the rendering of the office building closely but someone who has see it says it looks great. We dont know what kind of street level retail is planned for the Division st. side yet. But I do agree if they do not address Division street and just have a wall there, I will be very disappointed. I would hope the will address the issue. My gut tells me that it will be OK.

One thing to remember is this is just the site plan and not the rendering. Earl Swensson has guarded the rendering of the office building closely but someone who has see it says it looks great. We dont know what kind of street level retail is planned for the Division st. side yet. But I do agree if they do not address Division street and just have a wall there, I will be very disappointed. I would hope the will address the issue. My gut tells me that it will be OK.

Archived