Does Tallahassee deserve to be the capital?

fsubelch

For that particular segment, the source was wikipedia.

You said you've taken care of my argument better than I could and I'll let you think that. It's clear to me, as has been for a while, that you and I process and deliver information differently. Nothing is wrong with being different unless you choose to make it an issue. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I think this now has much less to do with Tallahassee itself than with you guys attacking each others' personality. After all, from what I've seen, the two of you could not be more diametrically opposed in terms of beliefs to begin with. This has devolved into less of an academic discussion and more of a series of back and forth swipes at each other. I urge EVERYONE on this forum to be as objective as possible when posting comments.

^Cool, such great wisdom and insight from one of our youngest posters. :)

I was trying to take this in discussion in a more academic direction w/my questions of these two guys. I appreciate both your inputs to my questions and really appreciate your attention to detail in answering them. Later I'll give you my feedback on your responses to my questions when silly work stuff stops getting in the way of my thought process. BTW I've been to all 5 of those Capital Cities and spent considerable time in each w/the exception of Springfield.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived