Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rnc

Lincoln Mill

7 posts in this topic

So this is why they wanted to repaint the water tower... I always thought it would be a great location for a mixed use development, maybe offices and lofts. More investment in a promising neighborhood. Lincoln and Merrimack will become the next intown trendy neighborhoods in the next decade. Don't believe me? Look at how fast Five Points came back.

So this is why they wanted to repaint the water tower... I always thought it would be a great location for a mixed use development, maybe offices and lofts. More investment in a promising neighborhood. Lincoln and Merrimack will become the next intown trendy neighborhoods in the next decade. Don't believe me? Look at how fast Five Points came back.

The architect's website has a rendering of a "mixed-use development on a major access corridor to downtown Huntsville." This is most likely the Lincoln Mill project; if not, there's another project coming.

The architect's website has a rendering of a "mixed-use development on a major access corridor to downtown Huntsville." This is most likely the Lincoln Mill project; if not, there's another project coming.

That site also has the new downtown police/fire station set for Clinton. Construction should begin soon, those architects do nice work.