Split Frames

blueradon

I would like to make a suggestion for UP...for some topics that are more permanent in some forms (i.e. Important Topics) - it would be nice if there could be an option to have the first original post in a frame on one side of the page and another frame for reading responses and/or creating one on the other side of the page. Sounds simpler to me anyways.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to make a suggestion for UP...for some topics that are more permanent in some forms (i.e. Important Topics) - it would be nice if there could be an option to have the first original post in a frame on one side of the page and another frame for reading responses and/or creating one on the other side of the page. Sounds simpler to me anyways.

This would not work in many circumstances when a subject in a thread is not in the first post. It would likely be annoying to most users and take up a lot of screen real estate for first posts that are of much length.

Archived