Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yankee Fan

Indiana Jones and "the last great movie series"

5 posts in this topic

My wife and I actually just watched the whole series (3) during the past few weeks. I hope this is well done...

Raiders of the Lost Ark will always be the best...it made me want to be an archaeologist...at least for several weeks after seeing it for the first time.

The original three movies were great. Hopefully this new Indy will be just as good.

Raiders is my favorite movie of all time. It's got everything that should be in an adventure.. story, characters, scenery, action, humor, great musical score.

- I was a senior in HS when Raiders coming out and worked at the LOWES movie theater complex in Indy. The night before the opening day we had to stay late into the wee hours of the night setting up this friggin huge action display. All night long we all complained about how STUPID this movie was going to be and how we were putting up this massive cardboard structure and would have to take it down in a week or so :lol:

I will never forget the huge crowds standing in line outside waiting to buy tickets. I bet I watched the last 10 minutes of Raiders over 500 times because we always had to stand inside the exit doors to assit "patrons" leave.

I agree - the first was the best.

Favorite quote: "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go". A true Entrepreneur!