Amway Center

bic

HERO-EVENT-openhouse.png

On Saturday, October 2 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mayor Dyer invites Central Florida residents back to the Amway Center for a free, community open house. This event will feature self-guided tours, entertainment and local performances, free popcorn and soda and commemorative items to celebrate this historic accomplishment. Representatives from the Orlando Magic and Orlando Predators will also be on-hand. Residents can experience a “taste of the Amway Center” with a sampling of the newest food offerings available for purchase.

Can I assume that they are going to cut back that embankment underneath I-4 so that the sidewalk will be much wider?

Yes, you can see the metal piers that are now installed in the photo to cut back the incline. I don't know why they waited until the last minute to work on cleaning that area up.

Quoted from castorvx: Well they fixed the light but now the spire is off.

Great new pic! Thanks, especially with the police car on I4! Been down to the Amway Experience Center on the 2nd floor of The Exchange yet? So super great to see all the store fronts inside again. And cleaned up for that matter! Brings back the old days walking around in there.

Edited by jgardnerucf