Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATLBrain

New 30 Story Tower

19 posts in this topic

The Pinnacle is 36 total including underground parking From what workers told me at the site, and is 520,000 sq ft. according to their web site. I am not sure that this is not the Pinnacle. I dont know how off the wall it would be to bid on a project that is already on the way up.

This is from the bid clerk site:

Site work and new construction of a commercial development in Nashville. Working drawings call for the construction of an approximately 30-story, 561,000-square-foot building to house office space.

This is from the Barry site: http://www.barrycompanies.com/development/pinnacle.html

29-story, 520,000 RSF, Class A office tower in Downtown Nashville. Designed by Pickard Chilton. Project construction began July 2007, scheduled to deliver January 2010.

If this is new, then great. If it's 30, I suppose that's fine too. Not many small markets like us are even getting buildings, so I'm not one to complain. Flat doesn't really bother me at all. All in due time, the spikes will happen.

My theory is you don't have to hit a homerun every time with a building such as Signature Tower; every little bit helps and adds up. I hope this isn't Pinnacle and it adds to our downtown.

I bet it's Pinnacle. It's too coincidental...the numbers aren't exact but they're very close. I think we would have heard an announcement in the media for a project that substantial.

I bet it's Pinnacle. It's too coincidental...the numbers aren't exact but they're very close. I think we would have heard an announcement in the media for a project that substantial.

The bidclerk ad seems to ask for bids from a subcontractor to do flooring. It's kind of odd to ask for bids on sub work. Usually, the Prime contractor hires his own subs.

Nevertheless, it sounds like 'Pinnacle' work.

The bidclerk ad seems to ask for bids from a subcontractor to do flooring. It's kind of odd to ask for bids on sub work. Usually, the Prime contractor hires his own subs.

even though this tower is a block style, it still looks very nice nonetheless.

what is that building to the right of it? It looks like a courthouse of some sort.

the site is a parking lot between 2nd Ave,Bank Alley and 3rd.

Is that confirmed, or is that the generic site map that accompanies the project description when clicked on without a subscription? Is there a project scope statement with it?

I'll guarantee this: a 30-story tower will not be built on the parking lot between 2nd Avenue, Bank Alley and 3rd Avenue. A similar drama was played out a while back with the Algernon Blair attempt.

Any development on that parking lot will be huge news, and would receive due scrutiny.

I'll guarantee this: a 30-story tower will not be built on the parking lot between 2nd Avenue, Bank Alley and 3rd Avenue. A similar drama was played out a while back with the Algernon Blair attempt.

Any development on that parking lot will be huge news, and would receive due scrutiny.

It's the alley that's parallel and between both Union and Church Street near the Public Square. There are several surface lots in that area. I'm not sure to which one everyone is referring.

It's the alley that's parallel and between both Union and Church Street near the Public Square. There are several surface lots in that area. I'm not sure to which one everyone is referring.

A 30 story project at that location would be huge news then. I was thinking all along, it was Pinnacle. Could I have been wrong?