Bobby Petrino, Head Coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks

Mith242

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is Petrino the right hire for the Razorbacks?

• Yes
    • No

It would be really great if Felix Jones stayed another year. Overall I think it's going to depend on where he's expected to be drafted. If he's projected to go further down he might stay another year and see what he can do without sharing the ball with another huge back. But I couldn't blame him if he did leave. As far as I've seen he's been nothing but class. He's never complained about not getting the ball or being in McFadden's shadow even though he's a great runningback as well.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's pretty obvious Petrino is made for the college game not the NFL. There's a number of college coaches who just can't cut it in the NFL. It's a different game. I also had read an article the other day talking about how AD Long had had very little sleep until he finally hired a coach. The process didn't go quite as everyone might have expected but I don't think anyone can say people haven't been working extremely hard. I hope Petrino comes out of all of this like he has something to prove.

He has so far. He's been busting his tail visiting recruits while Nutt barely lifted a phone in Oxford and has spent most of his time goofing around in Fayetteville and visiting his brother.

I'm actually pleased with the effort so far but I'm ready to get the assistants in place.

I think it's pretty obvious Petrino is made for the college game not the NFL. There's a number of college coaches who just can't cut it in the NFL. It's a different game. I also had read an article the other day talking about how AD Long had had very little sleep until he finally hired a coach. The process didn't go quite as everyone might have expected but I don't think anyone can say people haven't been working extremely hard. I hope Petrino comes out of all of this like he has something to prove.

Archived